30 Year Reunions
Class of 1987 – 30 Year Reunion
When: Saturday 14 October 2017
Time: 6.30pm onwards
Where: Story Bridge Hotel (Heritage Room), 200 Main Street, Kangaroo Point
Cost: $52pp (includes canapes & drink on arrival)
More Information: Contact Karen Armstrong (nee Mowbray) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1988 – 30 Year Reunion
Stay tuned for more information! Details will be released late in 2017.
Tentative Date: October 2018
Contact the college now to ensure that your details are up to date!
- Can I bring a partner to the reunion? ... Yes, partners are more than welcome to come along!
- Is it a formal or casual evening? ... The reunion is designed to be an informal catch up in a relaxed environment. In past years, attendees have preferred not to have formal speeches, but that is up to each group.
- What is the dress code? ... It is usually more 'dressy' than casual - but whatever you feel most comfortable in when you go out for a night out!
- I did not receive an invitation ... Contact the college to update your address details and request one, alternatively download and fill out the RSVP form below and return it to the college.
- What is included in the price? ... The price covers the room and venue hire, canapés / finger food and other associated costs for the evening.
- Can I help to organise the reunion? ...Absolutely! The most successful reunions are when past students help to organise it. You can then add your own personal taste to it. You may choose to arrange for some entertainment as well. If you are interested in being involved, please contact the Community Relations office at the college on 07 3340 8822. The college will look after the venue booking, and coordinate mailouts.