Excelling, Equipping, Empowering
Excelling in Education
- Excellence means we give our best to everything we do. When we practice excellence, we are not trying to be better than anyone else; we are simply striving to be the best we can be. (Philippians 4:8)
- Redeemer believes all learners are inherently valuable, and staff, students and parents collectively form a learning community.
- Redeemer Lutheran College provides a caring and holistic Prep to Year 12 education that is based on the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Equipping for Life
- Integrity means we do the right thing and make the right choices, even when no one is watching. When we practice integrity, there is no difference between our behaviour and what we know to be right. (Titus 2:7)
- Self-discipline means we manage our own behaviour so that others don’t have to. When we practice self-discipline, we take charge of ourselves and make positive choices about how we will respond in any circumstance. (2 Peter 1:5-6)
- Redeemer Lutheran College seeks to equip its students as life-long learners in the 21st Century. Our Mission Statement and Values guide and underpin all that we do.
- Learning incorporates appropriate experiences and technologies that enable students to reflect upon and contribute to the world of today.
Empowering to Serve
- Service means we look for ways to anticipate and meet other peoples’ needs without needing to be asked. When we practice service, we make a difference to the lives of others without selfish motivation. (1 Peter 4:10)
- Care means we treat people with the love, respect and concern they deserve as an image-bearer of God. When we practice care, we value the whole person, and show that the person really matters to us and our community. (Philippians 2:1)
- Redeemer Lutheran College aims to personalise learning in a collaborative environment and to instill in students the desire to serve others and grow in relationships.