- Support Staff vacancies are advertised as they occur on seek.com.au
- Support Staff resumes should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention the Business Manager.
- Teaching vacancies are advertised as they occur on teachers.on.net and seek.com.au
- Teachers who wish to submit their resume for future consideration for a permanent or contract position should email it to email@example.com, attention the Principal.
- Teachers who wish to submit their resume for relief teaching should email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention the Deputy Principal.
Redeemer Lutheran College is a co-educational Christian school owned and operated by the Lutheran Church of Australia, Queensland District. Established in 1980, it has grown to a P–12 college with an enrolment of approximately 1,150 students across two sub-schools (Junior School: Prep-Year 6, Senior School: Years 7-12). Redeemer Lutheran College is situated in Rochedale on Brisbane’s south side, about 20km from the CBD, about 55km from the Gold Coast, and is easily accessible by the Pacific Highway and the Gateway Motorway. It is set in peaceful leafy grounds and has parking available on site. One of the best features of the college is that it is a close-knit and supportive work place with an emphasis on team work and collegiality.