Following 27 years of service to the College, the current Assistant to the Principal, Miss Rosilyn Frieberg, will be retiring at the end of 2017.
The College is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons with a proven record of engaging in community building and Christian service for the position of Deputy Principal.
The successful applicant will be an active communicant member of the Lutheran Church of Australia and an experienced leader with a proven record in education, committed to excellence in Christian co education.
Redeemer Lutheran College is a P-12 co-educational day school operated under the auspices of the Lutheran Church of Australia, with an enrolment of over 1,000 students. The College is conveniently located on one campus in Rochedale on Brisbane’s south side, 19km from the CBD.
It is expected that the new Deputy Principal will take up the position in January 2018.
To apply for this position, applicants must address their application to the Principal, Mrs Tanya Crooks, including their cover letter, resume, minimum of three referees, and address the key selection criteria outlined in the ‘Information for Applicants’ which is available on the college website. To lodge your application for this position, or for more information, please email: email@example.com
Applications close: 5.00pm, Monday 10 July 2017Download Job Advertisment Download Information for Applicants
Redeemer Lutheran College is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Registered Nurse. This position is a permanent term time plus position, working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm, for approximately 41 weeks per year, commencing 10 July 2017. Whilst this position will primarily work during the term time, some school holiday work and weekends will be required.
As the College Nurse you will promote health in order to facilitate learning by providing a clinically effective, high quality service of nursing care, ensuring that the practice of the college is complaint with professional and legal requirements.
This position includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Student Health Information;
- Student Immunisation;
- Crisis Management;
- Medical Treatment of students
- Occasional travel to various camps and excursions ie yearly Year 6 Canberra trip
- Oversee sick bay operations in both Junior and Senior School including ordering of appropriate first aid goods, and monitoring of student medications;
- Communication to staff and parents as required;
- Reception and other administrative duties as required.
To be successful in this role, applicants should have:
- Qualifications in Nursing and current registration with the National Registration Board;
- A high level of proficiency in Health Care, Nursing and Health and Wellbeing Promotion;
- The capacity for self-management, collaborative decision-making, being a member of a large team, and the ability to accept, promote and manage change;
- Proven ability to work unsupervised, meet deadlines, set priorities, be well-organised and able to work under pressure;
- Demonstrated good level of communication and interpersonal skills when relating to staff, students and the wider College Community;
- High level of competency and confidence in using a personal computer and relevant software packages eg Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of general office and administrative procedures and equipment;
- The ability to support the Christian ethos of the College.
- Redeemer Lutheran College is committed to the wellbeing and safety of students in its care. Applicants must be eligible to apply for a Working with Children Blue Card.
Salary and related conditions are as per the Nurses Award – State in conjunction with the Lutheran Schools Enterprise Agreement 2016.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please submit a short covering letter and your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked attention Head of Senior School by close of business Monday 19 June 2017.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
All applications should be electronically sent to the email address indicated above and not posted or hand delivered to the College. Any applications received by means other than the advertised email address will not be considered.
- Teaching vacancies are advertised as they occur on teachers.on.net and seek.com.au
- Teachers who wish to submit their resume for future consideration for a permanent or contract position should email it to email@example.com, attention the Principal.
- Teachers who wish to submit their resume for relief teaching should email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention the Deputy Principal.
- Support Staff vacancies are advertised as they occur on seek.com.au
- Support Staff resumes should be emailed to: email@example.com, attention the Business Manager.
Redeemer Lutheran College is a co-educational Christian school owned and operated by the Lutheran Church of Australia, Queensland District. Established in 1980, it has grown to a P–12 college with an enrolment of approximately 1,150 students across two sub-schools (Junior School: Prep-Year 6, Senior School: Years 7-12). Redeemer Lutheran College is situated in Rochedale on Brisbane’s south side, about 20km from the CBD, about 55km from the Gold Coast, and is easily accessible by the Pacific Highway and the Gateway Motorway. It is set in peaceful leafy grounds and has parking available on site. One of the best features of the college is that it is a close-knit and supportive work place with an emphasis on team work and collegiality.