Redeemer's weekly newsletter
This Association was formed by a small group in 1985 with the aim of enabling past students to meet socially to maintain the friendships and the acquaintanceships begun in their school years at Redeemer. The group also hoped that, as it grew in size and enthusiasm, opportunity would exist for it to contribute in a variety of ways to the continuing development of the Redeemer Lutheran College community.
All graduating students are given honorary membership of the Redeemer Alumni Association and reunions are organised so students can keep in touch. All past students of the college receive a copy of Redeemer Record each semester.
Successful ten, twenty and thirty year reunions are held each year. We are always keen to hear of any news from our Alumni (engagements, weddings, births) for inclusion in Redeemer Record, so send any details and photos to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr Julian Schubert
Director of Community Relations
Follow Redeemer on the official RLC Facebook Fan Page: Click here to "Like" Redeemer and become a fan
Click on the links below for more information on upcoming reunions:
- Can I bring a partner to the reunion? ... Yes, partners are more than welcome to come along!
- Is it a formal or casual evening? ... The reunion is designed to be an informal catch up in a relaxed environment. In past years, attendees have preferred not to have formal speeches, but that is up to each group.
- What is the dress code? ... It is usually more 'dressy' than casual - but whatever you feel most comfortable in when you go out for a night out!
- I did not receive an invitation ... Contact the college to update your address details and request one, alternatively download and fill out the RSVP form below and return it to the college.
- What is included in the price? ... The price covers the room and venue hire, canapés / finger food, a welcome drink, and other associated costs for the evening.
- Can I help to organise the reunion? ...Absolutely! The most successful reunions are when past students help to organise it. You can then add your own personal taste to it. You may choose to arrange for some entertainment as well. If you are interested in being involved, please contact the Community Relations office at the college on 07 3340 8822. The college will look after the venue booking, and coordinate mailouts.
Other 2014 Events
Springboard 2014 celebrates student work in Art, Home Economics, Design Technology and Information Technology. You are invited to join the students and staff to view exhibitions of student work and watch a short fashion parade of textile items produced in Textile Technology and Home Economics. [more information]
The Benefits of Redeemer Alumni!
- Priority Enrolment to Redeemer Lutheran College for your children! (Contact the Enrolments Office on 07 3340 8807 for more information).
- Half Price Enrolment Application Fee for Redeemer Alumni (Save $75! - normally $150)
- Redeemer Record newsletter posted to you twice per year so that you can keep up to date with other past students. (Contact the college on 07 3340 8822 if you wish to receive this).
- Reunions: Successful ten, twenty and thirty year reunions are held each year.