Introducing the ‘MyRedeemer App’
Redeemer Lutheran College is excited to announce the arrival of a new Redeemer App! The new MyRedeemer App has been designed with features based on recent parent feedback, and is designed to give parents, students and teachers a seamless environment with ready access to important information about events and daily activities at the School, as well as key contact details. The MyRedeemer App provides an easy way to access personalised content and communication from Redeemer's online environment.
- The Dashboard: The dashboard provides an overview of the latest notices, unread notices, timetables for staff and students and a timeline view of the day’s events.
- Messages: The messages section provides notifications of activity within MyRedeemer. As content is added to groups that you are a member of and follow, you will receive a notification that will allow you to click through to the relevant MyRedeemer page. Push notifications can be configured and used.
- Calendar: The College Calendar contains details on events and key dates at Redeemer. Click on the event to see further details and information or search for an event. The calendar can also be used as an eDiary with students having the ability to add homework tasks for completion. The calendar menu item will show how many events are in your calendar for that day.
- Work: Students and staff will see a reminder in the app to any due work and its relevant date within MyRedeemer.
- Notices: The notices section contains daily communication from the School to parents, students and staff. The MyRedeemer App means you will receive the communication relevant to you.
- Timetable: Parents, students and staff can see a copy of their 10 day timetable with an easy to read view of the current day’s timetable. By clicking on the class, students and staff will be able to access the class’ MyRedeemer page.
- Contacts: Call and email the school directly from MyRedeemer App. All key contact details are listed. You can also email and notify your child’s absence through the app.
Links: Links to other frequency used online sites for parents, students and staff are provided here for easy access to:
- MyRedeemer (full site)
- Parent Handbook
- Parent Resources
- Student Handbook
- Facebook link
- Bookings and Payments
- Redeemer Online Shop
- Sustainable School Shop
- Plus more!
Settings: Settings allows you to review your settings and turn on push notifications. Clicking on notifications allows you to review your Message Settings in MyRedeemer that will apply for both MyRedeemer and the Redeemer App. From here you can choose the frequency and method for a range of different content within MyRedeemer, as well as choose to follow groups to receive messages.
- Notification Settings (MyRedeemer)
- Subscriptions (App Alerts)
The new MyRedeemer App is now available for you to update from the App Store. Further enhancements will continue to be made to the new App as they become available.
- Download the iPhone/iPad App from the iTunes Store
- Download the Android version of the App from Google Play
Please note: Unfortunately, only current parents, students and staff are able to access the new MyRedeemer App. Your MyRedeemer login ID number and password is required top access the MyRedeemer App.